Common Eye Conditions:
Because we care about you and know your time is valuable, here are some tips for you to have the best possible visit.
- Be thinking of your eye health, any complaints and any problems you may be having or have had recently.
- Have a list of your medications including over the counter drugs
- Note any change in your medical history and family medical eye history
- Remember the times of your last dose of any eye drops.
- Please have your health insurance cards with you.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, please bring them with you
Dr. Poole does evaluations to determine if contact lenses will correct your particular vision problem. His complete service includes exam, measurements, training, and ordering of trial lenses. Because we work with a variety of brands, we find the ideal contact lenses to help you see clearly. We are happy to order contact lenses for you through our office.
For causes of visual impairment that cannot be medically or surgically corrected, Dr. Poole provides appropriate optical, non-optical and electronic aids. These low vision aids aim to improve a person's visual function, taking into account the person's visual needs and demands.